SFA Patriot Fund was established by the Board of Officers to supports the activities of USAJFKSWCS, USASFC(A), the seven Special Forces Groups and their families through Family readiness Groups, and support the USSOCOM Care Coalition. The fund may be used for the following activities:
Activities within the commands that are otherwise unfunded that benefits the Commands, soldiers and their families. This includes but is not limited to:
• The Commemorative Knives Program: This is a joint effort by Busse Knife Company and the SFA to present commemorative knives to the family of Special Forces KIA. The presentation is conducted on behalf of the men of the 1st Special Forces Regiment.
• Provide financial support to unfunded joint project of the Command and Association that benefits the Special Forces Soldiers and their families.
• Provide assistance to Special Forces units Family Readiness Groups activities and events that benefit Special Forces family members.
• Provide support to the commands to recognize the accomplishments and actions of individuals within the command. An example would be to participate in the Annual NCD/Soldier of the Year and Philip Neri Award which recognizes the accomplishments of individual Special Forces Soldiers.
• Support command initiatives to assist Special Forces Soldiers who have been wounded or have separated from services such as the USSOCOM Care Coalition Initiative.
• Provided support to the USAJFKSWCS by recognizing and awarding the accomplishments of soldiers whom excel while attending school at the Center.
• Host activities and events that benefit SF Soldiers and their families throughout the SF Community.
• Host organization day for the seven Special Forces Groups, Special Forces Command and USAJFKSWCS. This can be done through the Chapters co-located with the Special Forces Groups with financial support from National.
• Sponsoring such activities could greatly increase the active and NG Special Forces Membership in the Association Supported activities may be added based on merit and availability of funds. The extent of support is limited to available funding which comes solely from contribution. Your Contributions to the above projects may be made by cash, check, through your bank (automatic bill pay), and by credit card.
The Special Forces Association welcomes donations VIA credit card or a PayPal account; both methods use the same donation image link below. The Special Forces Association is a 501(c)(19) Non-Profit Veteran Service Organization. All donations/contributions are tax-deductible. Receipts for donations will be sent for all individual donations in excess of $250. Receipts will be provided on request for donations less than $250.
Please specify “Patriot Fund” in the “Donations Instructions” when using the below donation image link, otherwise your donation will go toward general needs of the SFA.
|To donate to the SFA Patriot Fund:||To donate to the SFA General Fund:|